Please send your submissions by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The submission should contain
- Title, authors and abstract in plain text.
- A short name. It will become the directory name of the archive
- Name/contact of the maintainer of the entry (usually the author).
- URL or email address of authors to display on the web page.
- The topic(s) the entry should be listed under in the index.
- A tar file with the theory files, ROOT file, and
document directory. The theories should work with the current
release of Isabelle.
- A notice whether you license your submission under BSD
or LGPL if accepted.
There is a submission template
available and an
that contains further information.
It is possible and encouraged to build on other archive entries
in your submission. There is a standardized way to
refer to other AFP entries in your
Your submission will be refereed and you will receive notification
as soon as possible. If accepted, you must agree to maintain your
archive entry or nominate someone else to maintain it. The Isabelle
development team will assist with maintenance, but it does not have the
resources to fully maintain the complete archive.
If you have questions regarding your submission please contact the editors.
If you need help with Isabelle, please use the
mailing list. It is always a good idea to subscribe.